Friday, July 20, 2007

Meet Candidate Ed Sandner

My name is Ed Sandner.

I am currently the Recording Secretary of the RKLD Board of Directors.

I was appointed to the Board this past year and elected to the position of Recording Secretary.

I have attended many Board meetings over the years and was present at the contested case to voice my opinion. I would like to continue as a Board member for the next term.

The Board needs to be receptive to the direction of the members of the District. This past month we voted to reduce the special assessment for the year to $45.00 per parcel. That number is down from the $100.00 figure of last year.

My family has owned property on our lake since 1961 and I am determined to continue with the improvements to the water quality and depth.

I have been a member of Local 701 IBEW since 1968. I have been employed by an electrical contractor in Libertyville Illinois since 1985, presently as a Construction Manager/ Superintendent. I am responsible for approximately $20 million dollars worth of projects per year and supervise up to 90 people.

I believe my experience as a supervisor of people, projects and budgets will be very useful as we continue to seek grants for projects to improve Lake Koshkonong.

Thanks Ed