Friday, June 21, 2013

SNW Orders are worse now than they have EVER been...


Brian,
I'm glad to hear they aren't enforcing the SNW ordinance in Fulton and Milton townships. It was very confusing to the general boating public.

What is confusing is on Wed. I observed while bring my pontoon home thru the posted SNW in Newville a fishing boat that went SNW then opened it up when it past the last SNW buoy, only to be chased down from behind and stopped by what appeared to be a DNR boat. 

The DNR boat opened it up with lights and siren going well within the SNW buoys. Also as of Thur. at the DNR boat landing they still have the SNW signs posted! 

Please comment as to my confusion. 

I wish I could comment and clear it up - Henry Stockwell land Bill Carter might be the appropriate people to comment why they fought RKLD so vigorously last year when RKLD was trying to partner with the county and the Sheriff's Dept to bring clarity and predictability to the SNW orders. 

These are 2 individuals who simply hate boat traffic, and they spread falsehoods that must have persuaded Rock County to do what they did last year.

Labels: , ,