Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meeting Saturday

http://thebuckhorn.net/

_____________________________________

Where is Buckhorn and is it a restaurant bar? Or a town? I'm hoping to attend this one.. Besides needing to know where Bucktown is I would like to say that my shore line 3 lots worth are slowly becoming concave due to the constant washing in and out! Also my 3 lake lots are wet lands unto themselves. They have not been dry since flood of 08.

There is constant 1/2 " standing water down to deep muck....the herons and other birds like it.. as I am on social security disability i have the time now but no money to put a pond in that area.. much as I'd like to.. I see it as a win/win I don't have to worry about mowing the area and the birds, fish, and other wildlife get another area to themselves..

Hopefully i might get to talk to some one at the meeting. I have a cottage at Joyce Rd.. I am resident every weekend April to Oct and have noticed a lot more then we did in years past.
 
Rosemary Lewandowski

Labels: