Thursday, June 26, 2008

Email Comments

Hi
I also want to thank you for the information you have and continue to provide here.

I live in Rockford and have a small weekend place on the west side of the lake.

I have been checking this sight daily and then hourly as I watched my own situation turn into a disaster.

I would like to suggest you publish a simple map so I know where the neighborhoods (and streets) you mention all the time are. I have only been around the lake for 3 years and I don't know where most of these areas are.

Thank you
mjm


Just a quick note to say “thank you” for all you do relative to the Lake and the
website.

As an out of state property owner, your website and the information contained therein is incredibly helpful, especially during tough times such as these.

Thank you again.

Brian G. MacDonald