Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bogs II

Brian:
First, I would like to thank you for keeping your blog updated and providing everyone with the latest news.

I attended both the Milton town meeting last week and the Mallwood Assn meeting saturday (sorry I didn't get a chance to say HI) and mentioned that these organizations should take notice of your blog and set up something similar for themselves. The flow of information is so critical in times like this and helps alleviate the anxiety we all feel.

I wanted to see if you know of any official agency that is monitoring the floating bogs. I saw the comments on the blog today about them but I'd like to get some official confirmation of what Jack is referring to.....
Barry
___________________________________

Barry –
I am not an expert on this, so if you need some sort of official confirmation, you may want to call the DNR.

608-275-3243

Thanks for the compliment on the website – we are posting everything we receive. Please keep encouraging folks to sign-up for the e-newsletter.

Brian