Thursday, August 09, 2007

Westsidebenny - Greatest HITS

From Westsidebenny, April 8th, 2007

...Might also be some good food for thought for the self rightious high water boys. Remember this lake USED to be a wide channel in a swamp. Back then it was a REAL wildlife factory. In any case check out the road to my dads.

From westsidebenny, April 9, 2007

...However, this highly ignorant man (me), fails to see how higher levels would make no difference.

...My guess would be that in a couple more years the request would be for another 7". After all there are a lot of big boats from the land of Lincoln that ding their stainless props and we can't have that!

From Westsidebenny, August 8, 2007

...It will never be allowed to reach its potential as both a duck and fish factory because of money and politics...and to because it would so boldly change its shorelines.

...Well I'm sure some real experts will now step up to refute what I've written. I hope when they do they also state what their motivation is.