Monday, August 01, 2005

Annual Meeting Comments II

Brian , I would just like to say how impressed I was with the presentation, it was extremely well done & professional.

Also, through the coarse of the morning I met & talked with the board members & was equally impressed, it looks like you all have a real good thing going here & that finally something will get done.

It was also interesting to hear what all the different people with in the gathering had to say, it exposed me to how complex this whole process is & how many different variables there are involved with this issue.

More than anything it inspired my wife & I to get more involved as I believe it inspired others as well, pls let us know moving forward what else we can do to help.

Thx you & the board for all your hard work.
rbh

I also stop by the River Front Resort & saw for the first time some of the literature that you have been distributing (orange flyer), thought you'd want to know that people were reading them & taking them home so it is having a positive marketing effect.
Once again thx.
rbh

Not sure who was distriubuting an orange flyer. THe RKLD mailed a newsletter, bought an ad in the Lakes edition, and distributed posters.
Brian