Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2008 Candidate Jeff Folk

My name is Jeffrey L Folk.

I graduated form Milton High School in 1983, Blackhawk Technical College with an associate degree in Electro Mechanical Technology. I served a 5 year state indentured apprenticeship as an electrician. I have my Master electrician's license and I'm a member of IBEW Local 890 for the past 19 years. I work as a Craftsworker Supervisor for the UW Madison electric shop.

Married to Cheryl and have two daughters, Rachel (11) and Megan (8)

My beliefs are with the majority of the Lake District owners, I will help to continue our quest for better water levels and no winter draw down. Once this battle comes to an end I would like to move on to developing plans and proposals for projects to improve Lake Koshkonong for EVERYONE!

I have lived on Lake Koshkonong all my live and I'm also a WETLAND owner who is NOT a member of the LKWA and who has much different views than most of there membership. If your beliefs are Lake Koshkonong is too low during normal summer operating orders and that the lake is for EVERYONE than give me your vote because I will support you to the end!!