Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Compliment to the Board

Brian,
This current freak of nature rainy weather, causing the rising waters in late August might just be the best thing to ever happen to the whole Rock River & the Lake Koshkonong water shed project. I have not seen so much activity & concern about the water levels & the dam operation on this web-site since it’s inception.

This site is providing very important information to a large group of people & it appears many more continue to get involved.

The RKLD has kept my family & I informed down here in Chicago, I’ll be coming up this week-end to pull out my boat.

Thx to the RKLD for all your hard work & knowledge. Who knows maybe we will eventually use the dam for high water & power generation as opposed to just low water flow control. Thx, rbh

Ps. I will probably end be putting the boat back in the water next week end for labor day, when the water drops, but that’s the price we pay for living on water front property’s.

Labels: