Sunday, April 08, 2007

Westsidebenny Posting

From LAKE LINKS

4-7-07
Regarding an earlier conversation on Taildancers, I consulted the bible and here are the good words. TD-5 6FT DEEP @ 120FT BACK TD-7 9FT DEEP @ 120FT BACK TD-9 11FT @ 120FT BACK.

Yall can extrapolate from that based on current local conditions.

By the way current local conditions kept me off the water on Friday. No report. I did make it as far as Dahlmans landing before calling it thoug. I think the next picture may explain my decision.

Might also be some good food for thought for the self rightious high water boys. Remember this lake USED to be a wide channel in a swamp. Back then it was a REAL wildlife factory. In any case check out the road to my dads.

Kinda hard to fill a dish with a gallon of water.
Can anyone identify who this "Westsidebenny" may be?? His lack of understanding of how Mother Nature operates and hostility towards recreational boaters may prove to be too obvious.