Sunday, February 25, 2007

Newsletter Comments

Brian,
Terrific Newsletter !!!
Links Too !!!
Thanks to all for the effort to produce this for everyone.
Best regards,Len


Thx you Brian, Looks like good news !!!!! I will start to gather as many e-mails addresses in the Fort Atkinson area & send them to you. I have just included my wife & another friend for starters. rbh
Brian,
I think it will only help people to become more motivated to get involved. So many people that I talk to think it's a losing battle with the DNR. When they see this web site, I believe it inspirers people, allows them to be informed quickly & shows how many people really are trying to make a difference & improve Lake Koshkonong. I lot of people I speak with are discouraged & I think this site can turn that around.
Roger