Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Vote to Continue

Brian,
First, thank you for all your efforts during a difficult and lengthy process. Allowing yourself to be in the position of point man throughout this legal fight is I'm sure a trying and wearing experience. You have shown, by your entries in the blog, and steady leadership, a balanced and even countenance, and a grace under pressure that not many (myself included) could have achieved.
I would like to weigh in publicly on the decision about whether to continue the legal fight. It seems to me that we should continue. If we had prevailed in the CCH, the other side would certainly have appealed the decision, so we would be in the position to have to take it to the next level anyway. So it seems to me that once we started this process, we should have been prepared to see it through to its conclusion.

Sincerely,
Stephen Brown