Friday, May 12, 2006

Note from a Camper

I feel that I am a part time Wisconsinite. I have a place at Lakeland Campground and have been there for 13 years. I have owned a pontoon boat now for 12 years. My folks live in Edgerton. I have kept my boat at Whispering Pines Boat Slips since it was new. I would always find out about the lake from Jack Combs when I would see him on weekends but since his passing I haven't heard to much and also was not aware of the meetings this past March. I just now got on your list to be informed of events.

The Lake is such a large and nice lake My family and I have had a lot of good times out there over the years and would like that to continue. The lake seems to be getting lower earlier each year and I find that I am not comfortable and safe out there anymore because of the shallow level. Boating is not fun when you have to walk your boat out to a depth where it won't hit bottom.

Thank you for all you and the association is doing.

Thomas Strossner