Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Jeff Folk Bio

My name is Jeffrey L Folk. I graduated form Milton High School in 1983, Blackhawk Technical College with a associate degree in Electro Mechanical Technology. I served a 5 year state indentured apprenticeship as an electrician. I have my Master electrician's license and I'm a member of IBEW Local 890 for 16 years. I work as an electrician for UW Madison.

Married to Cheryl and have two daughters, Rachel (8) and Megan (5)

My beliefs are with the Lake District and if elected, I will help our great Lake District board defeat the LKWA and move on to more productive projects to improve Lake Koshkonong for EVERYONE!

I have lived on Lake Koshkonong all my live and I'm also a WETLAND owner who is NOT a member of the LKWA.

Email questions to;
jcfolk@ticon.net