Thursday, June 09, 2005

More Email Correspondence

Brian, In reality isn't the water level decreasing because of silt build up & if so why wouldn't the DNR take this into account. I was out boating last week end & hit a floating tree trunk stuck in the mud, had to replace my prop. The scary part is when it happened my wife, dog & baby all fell & could have been seriously hurt. We were able to slowly put along & get to the marina but now I am very worried about taking my two year old child (who loves boating) out on the boat if the DNR are going to create a situation that is so dangerous.

Also, three years ago I ripped out the entire transom of a different boat & had to junk it because it was beyond repair, luckily I was alone that time so no one else was hurt. I think that there should be some accountability by the DNR for there disrespect & total disregard for safety. What are we paying there salaries for, abuse ??? Who are the top DNR officials names & why are they not being held accountable ??? Thx,

###