Monday, May 16, 2005

Constituent Correspondence

This email was received on Saturday, May 14th. The water level was 776.26, or, 3/4th of an inch above the DNR summer operating orders. To remain in complaince with DNR orders, all slide gates are open, as is one wicket gate. The other wicket gate is 100% closed.

We all need to help our neighbors understand what the current DNR operating orders do to our water levels and the ecosystem. The 7.2 inch increase the RKLD is asking from the DNR would traslate to closed gates on Saturday.
Good morning Brian..

Is there a time when the gates will be closed at the Indian Ford to raise the water somewhat?? I couldn't float my pontoon on to my lift if I dragged it on with a winch. We need to find a happy medium,or pray to God for a small flood. I can say I never cared for the DNR or It's Lawyers..

Labels: